"Preparing People to Help Themselves”
Parmarth believes in capacitating people for their own betterment. It follows these principles in every intervention:
1. Mobilizing & organizing community group with a focus on Dalits / Adivasi Women
2. Knowledge building and capacitating CBOs and community
3. Model demonstration and its replication through socially excluded groups with focus on women
4. Convergence and multisector engagement
5. Public Engagement and Campaigning
6. Policy Advocacy
Theory of change
Parmarth theory of change is to “Facilitate and Empower the processes and community. Empowerment is a process that challenges our basic assumptions about power, helping, achieving, and succeeding. Parmarth consistently adopts this theory in its action and social interventions through various programs and projects.
Parmarth facilitatesthe community to sustain, bring to scale and evaluate, since each step – from the ideas behind it, to the outcomes it hopes to provide, to the resources needed – are clearly defined within the objective. It assures that theprogrammes are delivering the right activities for the desired outcomes.